Our Doula Packages Include:
- 2 Prenatal Visits: Our relationship with you begins well in advance of labor. These visits help us get acquainted with one another, allow us to discuss your previous experiences, as well as a chance to discuss your birth plan and all of your expectations for your upcoming birth.
- Around the Clock Phone and Email Support: We will be there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or email to ensure everything is going along smoothly, that every question you have is answered, and that all of your concerns are addressed throughout the duration of your pregnancy.
- Continuous Support During Labor and Delivery: We will be at your side throughout the entire length of your labor; starting in your home and continuing through to the hospital or your place of birth. We employ many tools and techniques including: massage, heat, aromatherapy, birth ball, position changes, breathing, and music to help keep you comfortable during labor. *We do not perform any clinical tasks or diagnose medical conditions.
- PostPartum Follow Up: Regardless of whether you hire us for your postpartum needs or not; we will meet with you after you have brought your brand new baby home to make sure all is well with Mom, Dad, Baby, and Family.
- Birth Pictures: We will be more than happy to take as many pictures as we can of your labor & birth with your camera. The amount of pictures we will be able to take depends on the amount of support we are giving you at the time.
Professional Doula Package
Our standard doula package that offers all of the above. Clients are assigned a trained
professional doula to assist them on their journey.
Reduced fee doula*
Occasionally, we receive doulas that are in training or working toward certification and
wish to offer their services at a reduced rate for those that cannot afford the full fee.
*based on availability
Placenta Encapsulation & Birth Support Package
A reduced rate for placenta encapsulation services is offered for our birth clients
and the price of encapsulation is only $100!
Did you know?
The therapeutic use of essential oils can help speed up or slow down labor.